Wednesday, June 29, 2011

June 27th Email !!

Hey Everyone,
I have enjoyed my first week down here in Naples. Work has been a little slow this past week because my companion has messed up his knee and can' t do much because this past week was our bike week ha. He has an appointment to see the doctor this Thursday and hopefully we can get things figured out. We our working with a woman name Rosa, she has a date for this coming weekend but might have to be pushed back a week because she didn't show up to church yesterday. We also have Lauren and Maddy who are amazing! Lauren is Maddy's mother and Maddy is 13 and they are strong Christian people and have a great knowledge of the Bible and have an open mind to other things that could strenghthen their testimony in the Savior. Yesterday in PEC before church I was called on by one of the members of the Bishopric to give a talk. Luckily it only had to be a 5-10 min talk. He told me after it was going to be either yesterday or a 15-20 min talk in 2 weeks and I was glad to get this one. We have 2 brand new greenies in our district and they are a lot of fun to mess with. Don't worry we aren't going overboard but still having a lot of fun with them. Sorry this is so short. But we are running up to Fort Myers to play basketball. I'll see you all soon!!!
I Love You All,
Elder Salmon

No comments:

Post a Comment