Monday, July 25, 2011

July 25th --- 19 Days !!!!!!!

Hey Everyone,
19 Days!!! But who's counting right? haha. This past week we were able to meet with Angy and set a date with her for the 6th of August!! She is great! This Tuesday her mom decided to sit in on the lesson and it's going to be about the Plan of Salvation! What a perfect time for her to step in and know that she can be with her daughter and the rest of their family forever! I got a call from Port Charlotte this past week and Sarah is getting baptized on Saturday!! She is so ready and excited. Last night she texted me for some advice. She was upset because she only wanted a few people there at her baptism and some people had invited themselves and she didn't think it was very considerate of her feelings for them to do so. She even contemplated not getting baptized. After talking with her and telling her that I agreed that it wasn't right for them to invite themselves but it shouldn't affect her decision on what she knew to be true. And she agreed and is all good and ready to be baptized on Saturday! We had interviews with President Summerhays this week and it was great!! I love talking with him. It was another laid back interview as always. President and I have always gotten along and seen things from the same view point. We discussed more about what he wants to do and asked about what he should with the mission in the next couple of months. It's great to know that he trusts and respects my opinion enough to discuss that with me. He didn't want to talk about me much because he wanted to save it for my exit interview that will be in 2 weeks. I did however get a committment out of him to take the 4 missionaries that are going home with me golfing the day before we all leave! So I'm pretty excited.
I Love You All,
Elder Salmon

No comments:

Post a Comment