Monday, August 8, 2011

August 8th Email.... 5 days left !!!!!!!!!

Hey Everyone,
5 DAYS LEFT!!!! And I'm freaking out! I have absolutely loved my mission! I am so grateful for the opportunity to come back out here and serve the Lord. I've learned so much about my Heavenly Father, My Savior, and His Gospel! I have also learned so much about myself and what I need to do to bring me and my future family back to live with Him again. I'm really going to miss being a missionary! I really am living the life out here. I have loved working with people and helping them come unto Christ. This past week has been crazy in the office. A lot of errands to run, a few emergency transfers, and some teaching opportunities. I was happy to have my last Sunday here in the YSA. It's a bitter sweet feeling that I have about coming home because when I get home it will have been 37 months since I started this journey and a good majority of me doesn't want it to end yet. I've met so many great people here and just love serving them and the Lord. I'll see you all this weekend!!
I Love You All!!
Elder Salmon

No comments:

Post a Comment